MMOexp:Like most great works, Elden Ring is magnificently flawed

1 posting:

millanmyra

Elden Ring is an love letter that might as well have been written using a dying language, for those unable or unwilling to bend themselves to its will. Although not as difficult or as cryptic King’s Field, unforgiving as Dark Souls, or mechanically complex as Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice The most recent FromSoftware project does ask players to put up with plenty of frustration. However, if they do then what they’ll discover in Elden Ring is a fitting conclusion to director Hidetaka Mishazaki’s decades of world-building expertise. My time during my time in The Lands Between revealed to me the game that was just equally enthralled with offering something new and awe-inspiring to explore all corners of it’s vast wide-open world as it is with the sound of its own voice. Seriously, sentient iron balls? Hand monsters that are gigantic? A necrophiliac named Dung Eater? FromSoftware needs to chill.

Like most great works, Elden Ring is magnificently flawed, equally beautiful and ostentatious. In this age of cookie-cutter painting-by-numbers and triple-A developments is there anything more you can want than something that is completely sure of its nonsense? Now, if you’ll excuse me, I’m barely one-third of the time through the game, and would love to see at least one of its many closings in the coming year.
Buy cheapest Elden Ring Runes from MMOexp.com, best Elden Ring Runes trade seller 24/7 online.

Please login to post a comment or new forum topic.

Login with your account at…

…or OpenID: