Working Student Visual / UI Designer (f/m/d)
We are looking for a talented and committed Working Student (part-time, 15−20 hours a week) to join our small, but impactful design team.
Thriving in a challenging and fast-paced environment with a flat hierarchy, you will work on a wide range of projects in the fields of digital and print design – from co-shaping the brand language for our cutting-edge audio technologies, to designing intuitive user interfaces for our products that are used by professional audio engineers and artists.
You will be part of an ecosystem of constant improvement, giving you the chance to grow your skills and knowledge in design and sound, all while being part of a team that is shaping a new era of audio. This will include:
- Being part of the journey to refine our brand’s visual DNA
- Making visual researches to meet both our brand and UI design goals
- Collaborating with our design and marketing teams on internal and external communications
- Supporting our design and software teams on UI design projects for our Software Suite (HOLOPLOT Plan, HOLOPLOT Control, HOLOPLOT Create) by creating high definition wireframes and visual prototypes.
- Keeping track and document your work, to ensure meeting deadlines successfully, and raising flags when needed.
- Student enrolment in a German university, who has successfully passed 3+ years of studies, which are especially focused on visual communication, graphic design, or similar
- Portfolio which demonstrates your experience with graphic design and UI
- Strong aesthetic skills and attention to details
- Great sense for typography
- Passion for audio and music
- Good communication skills in English
- Creative, systematic, thorough, and independent thinking
- Ability to balance multiple projects at once by working in a structured manners
- Profound skills in Adobe Creative Cloud. Experience in using Sketch and working with – Google Workspace (Slides and Docs) is a plus.
- Nice to have: knowledge of 3D graphic applications (e.g. Blender, SketchUp, Vectary).
- A highly dedicated international team of designers, product managers, engineers, tech and sound enthusiasts
- The opportunity to work on one of the most disruptive hardware technologies currently in the global market, with high media and customer attention
- A challenging environment and a path to grow personally and professionally
- A discounted Urban Sports membership
- An annual budget for individual professional development
Sounds good? Apply now with a brief cover letter explaining why you are interested in the position, your CV, and a portfolio with meaningful samples of your work as a designer. Please submit your application at [email address hidden].
Let’s shape the future of sound together!