Welcome to the English forums!

9 postings:
dasauge

dasauge

Be the first! You can have the privilege of submitting the very first entry in English - after this one 😉

Circa 77 Design

my god i feel almost special being the 2nd

oh well

pf

| Reply to dasauge

Rays Photography Services

Hi, thanks 😀 )

I’ll echo that, now, 3 is supposed to be a lucky number! Hmm, i’m dreaming of the lottery already…

| Reply to Circa 77 Design

TheWolf

Hello there,

The Wolf says hey and welcomes/begruesst “ Das Auge“ in the.com level

Well I guess as number „4“ I’m not guaranteed a spot on the podium 😉

Best wishes and good luck in the future
from…www.bluegeckonetwork.com

| Reply to Rays Photography Services

odinis

I am sure this forum will start to pick up VERY soon. Glad to be one of the first.

| Reply to dasauge
Jim Morrison

Morrison, Jim

Yippeee..!
I’ve been struggling through understanding this site in German since I found it about a year ago.
Now I can Really use it properly and I’m so impressed with the whole thing.
Such a smooth interface, really fast over dial-up here in New Zealand (looking for a job for when I get back to Germany), really happy I can access all the functioality of searching German jobs from the english interface, Postcode distance function is wonderful considering I never know how far away the other towns and cities are over there.

And now I’m a first english forum poster..!

I’ve just revisited after about 6 months away and was by pure chance that the english version was running.

Anyhow.. enough of my talk.
Thanks dasauge!

| Reply to odinis
Paul Bonomo

Bonomo, Paul

Hi all,

I’m new to the site and was wondering if this is a good place for a freelance musician to find work. I’m interested in studio session work, syncing, and commercial/soundtrack production. This seems like a all visual and graphic design here. or maybe I haven’t looked deeper. Any help is appreciated or maybe I can be pointed in a better direction.

Thank everyone!

| Reply to dasauge
Phyllis Moon lady

Moon lady, Phyllis

I’d like to 2nd Jim Morrison’s words. Now dasauge is an international site with a forum in English.
I too appreciate this portal immensely. Happy posting fellow creative people.

| Reply to dasauge

mickmilton99

Icloud support and technical support of our team of technical experts at the best price you can get help with. Icloud does not synchronize with its Icloud accounts with currency problems, Icloud actually connects to Icloud, will continue to request a password, and additional ones in this article are resolved. Icloud Mail Customer Support solves these problems for our Icloud to support technical support, dial the phone number. Read more: http://www.email-customerservices.com/icloud-customer-service.html

| Reply to dasauge
Please login to post a comment or new forum topic.

Login with your account at…

…or OpenID: