Photo Wealth System Scam?

5 postings:

Walk, Mike

Photo Wealth System Overview
The Photo Wealth System is a system that claims for you to be able to earn up to $200 a day by taking photographs with any digital camera in your own neighborhood. It claims to be a completely at home-based business that anyone can use as a full time job.

Is it a scam?

When first seeing this system on the web I didn’t even look twice. Upon reading it home page I was already skeptical of the product. But after deliberating about it I purchased the system just to see what it was about. Once I began seeing and listening to the ideas that were presented I became even more skeptical. A lot of them seemed to be so unrealistic it was pathetic. I decided to keep on with the system in hopes to at least some how get my moneys worth back. But much to my surprise, almost every idea of the system turn out to be true! It took me about a week but I did actually sell one of the photos I had taken. It may be a bit more difficult than expected but it does, without a doubt, work. If the effort is applied this could be, as claimed, a home-based, full time job. Although I do not think it was worth the $49.95 I paid (seeing as my first photo only sold for $20) I would purchase the system with a cheaper price tag.

If anyone is interested

I have found a link that offers the system for $29.95, which is $20.00 cheaper than what I paid.

www.productsupplycenter.com/web139916

I would be very interested to see and hear of others success with this system.Photo Wealth System

I hope that I could be of some help in any way Best Regards, Arnold

Marie1

This is a great book! I was surprised at what I learned...I would have never thought of some of the things they suggested. I purchased my photo wealth system for only $17.00 and I think that is the cheapest I have seen it. I got it from this website:

www.productsupplycenter.com/web157852

| Reply to Walk, Mike

mrpfilm24

Photo Wealth System Overview
The Photo Wealth System is a system that claims for you to be
able to earn up to $200 a day by taking photographs with any
digital camera in your own neighborhood. It claims to be a completely
at home-based business that anyone can use as a full time job.

Is it a scam?

When first seeing this system on the web I didn’t even look twice.
Upon reading it home page I was already skeptical of the product.
But after deliberating about it I purchased the system just to
see what it was about. Once I began seeing and listening to the
ideas that were presented I became even more skeptical. A lot
of them seemed to be so unrealistic it was pathetic. I decided
to keep on with the system in hopes to at least some how get
my moneys worth back. But much to my surprise, almost every idea
of the system turn out to be true! It took me about a week but
I did actually sell one of the photos I had taken. It may be
a bit more difficult than expected but it does, without a doubt,
work. If the effort is applied this could be, as claimed, a home-based,
full time job. Although I do not think it was worth the $49.95
I paid (seeing as my first photo only sold for $20) I would purchase
the system with a cheaper price tag.

If anyone is interested

I have found a link that offers the system for $29.95, which
is $20.00 cheaper than what I paid.

www.productsupplycenter.com/web139916

I would be very interested to see and hear of others success
with this system.Photo Wealth System

I hope that I could be of some help in any way Best Regards,
Arnold

Hello,
I actually found it at a price of $18.95 at this link:
www.productsupplycenter.com/web234666

And I tried it myself and so far so good! Im making pretty decent money and for only 18.95 it was better than paying 40.00 or 50.00 like most. If anyone wants to do sometihng like this and make some extra money its working for me and as long as you don’t give up right away you will make some good money. You can use that link above to get it cheaper for 18.95

I sold 120 photos so far and made a little over $460.00 I just started about a month ago.

| Reply to Walk, Mike

teacher55

this does sound weird, i have had dealings with a good company that offers good and honest payments for work at home, i have been working for them for 1 year now – have a look at the supply employment group

www.supplyemploymentgroup.co.uk

supply employment have jobs available

| Reply to Walk, Mike
Please login to post a comment or new forum topic.

Login with your account at…

…or OpenID: