At TeleClinic, we aim to be the patients’ starting point for all of their healthcare needs by building the leading on-demand platform for online doctor visits.
Digitalisation of the German Health System is ready for take off and one thing is for sure: With TeleClinic you get the chance to revolutionize this industry. Why? Because we were not only the first to offer telemedicine in Germany but are also the market leader. We are a platform for online doctor visits in Germany and, in 2018 Forbes Magazine already announced us amongst the 100 most innovative startups.
We create meaningful customer experiences in digital healthcare. We are experts in making complex products simple and digitally accessible, delivering validated user experiences in the business of trust. Our strength is built on shared values that inspire and we are looking for creative and passionate people who are interested in working within a great team. Let’s shape the digital healthcare together!
In this role, you will
Design & Develop for frontend in equal parts
- Website Design: Optimize our conversion rate and increase our app downloads by improving the user website & product experience and implementing growth hacks.
- User Journey: Drive the TeleClinic growth by creating a conversion optimized user journey.
- Branding: Together with the design team you develop and implement the brand guide.
- Marketing Creatives: Create ads for the marketing performance channels based on the conversion funnel and targeted to specific user groups
What you need to be successful:
- You have 4+ years of professional experience in web design & web development
- Competence, creativity and experience in terms of optimizing and developing responsive products and aligning them with marketing goals
- Strong frontend developer skills (CSS & HTML) and Wordpress (& Elementor)
- A team player who is able to work independently, but also able to coordinate with team members and developers
- Confident use of UI design tools, preferably Sketch
- Conceptual skills and the ability to think out of the box
- You are really into being organised, even when decisions have to be made quickly
- Fluent English and German is required
- You have a convincing design portfolio which you can share together with your application
What’s in it for you:
- Be part of a cross-functional, international, diverse, highly motivated and open-minded team
- 1.500 EUR personal development budget per year, 2 days additional leave for attending conferences and courses
- 27 vacation days per year, with an additional vacation day for each year – up to 30 vacation days
- Home office and flexible working hours
- Much room for own ideas and design
- A unique opportunity to shape a telemedicine platform for patients and doctors
- We care about your health and work-life-balance, that’s why we support an Urban Sports Club membership
- Do you like riding a bike? Then profit from the cooperation with JobRad
- Regular fun team and company events (e.g. Oktoberfest, Isar-rafting tour, laser-tag and much more)
- Work in our modern, bright and spacious office and recharge in our hangout lounge where you can enjoy free fruits, snacks, and drinks