We are a leading PropTech company in Germany. With our growing IT-platform including full service solution for branding, content creation, lead generation and sales, we digitalise and form the future of real estate new development.
With a strong focus on technology and people (ca. 150 employees, ca. 25 nationalities) we revolutionize the way how private persons and investors find and purchase their flats.
For our growing Business Intelligence department, we are currently looking to fill a permanent role as (Senior) BI Data Engineer / Developer (m/f/d) based in our office in Berlin-Ostkreuz.
Real estate is the world’s largest asset class. With the help of Business Intelligence (BI), we are disrupting the industry by introducing a data-driven, end-to-end software and data platform for the entire real estate transaction process, e.g. by digitally tracking how consumers behave when buying an apartment – an“offline black-box” until now. Hence, this is a unique opportunity to help establishing our Business Intelligence department and new data warehouse, and eventually empower revolutionary predictive analyses to our customers, e.g. forecasting optimal price levels and target groups for specific properties and regions. Your role will involve the following:
- Design, development, testing and deployment of data integration packages using Microsoft Azure SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), including ETL processes to load data warehouse applications
- Building logical and physical database designs in MS SQL Server 2019
- Conception and implementation of state-of-the-art BI dev processes and templates
- Writing and optimizing SQL queries
- Ensuring performance, security and availability of databases
- Preparation of concise documentations and specifications
- Monitoring and optimization of server resource usage
- Taking ownership of the development of the BI systems landscape
- University degree in computer science, engineering, economics or similar degree
- 2+ years experience of working in BI/Data in a digital, data-driven environment
Expert in all areas of SQL Server (incl. T-SQL, stored procedures, SQL Server DB engine configuration and cluster orchestration)
- Enjoyment in understanding complex SQL code, optimizing large statements and working with a variety of data sources
- Mastery of Python data libraries (mostly Pandas)
- Experience with SSRS/SSAS would be an advantage
- Knowledge of data modeling, database design, DWH jobs and ETL processes
- Comfortable with planning resource requirements from high-level specifications
- Very good English skills – German skills will be an additional asset
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Team player who enjoys collaboration with colleagues (especially from Product/IT)
- A pleasant workspace in the heart of Berlin-Ostkreuz
Challenging and responsible tasks with space for further development within the company
- An international (ca. 25 nationalities) and highly motivated team with large business experience on the management level within a dynamic PropTech start-up
- Strong team spirit supported by regular team events, internal and external workshops, common lunch breaks and sport activities
- Drinks, cereal, fresh fruits and Friday’s beer with table soccer tournaments and playstation sessions
- Extensive onboarding process with regular feedback and quarterly performance reviews to support your individual development
- Free language courses (English & German)
- Visa application support for non-EU citizens
Falls wir Dein Interesse geweckt haben, dann freuen wir uns auf Deine Bewerbung über den Apply now” Button an Laure-Marie Teßmann und Pawel Zych.