Taken from dasauge.com/jobs – please refer to dasauge® in your job application.
Calling all content-lovers!
We’re looking for a highly motivated, well-organised and detail-loving native English-speaker to join the Architonic editorial team in Berlin Kreuzberg – working specifically on the project-management of high-value digital content on architecture and design across our various channels.
Architonic is the largest international online resource for architecture, design and interiors. With over 16 million visitors a year, architonic.com is used by architects, interior architects, planners and other professionals to research over 400,000 products, materials and projects, and to access intelligent editorial content on the architecture and design scenes globally. Our dynamic and international team of architects, designers, communications experts and IT specialists works tirelessly to keep the platform optimised and up-to-the-minute.
You’ll be responsible for the timely and accurate publication of:
- our Architonic newsletters, covering a range of architectural subjects and design brands;
- our in-house-generated articles;
- commercial features for premium design brands;
- and Architonic-partner editorial content.
You will also be required to support the Editor-in-Chief on an ad-hoc basis, for example in conducting online architecture and design research, proofreading, and writing/translating short texts.
While this is not a journalistic role, it’s a job that requires a fine feeling for language, as well as a keen graphic eye.
Your profile will include:
- native English and excellent German, both written and spoken;
- excellent planning, project-management, communication and people skills;
- a can-do attitude and a team-oriented approach;
- the ability to juggle tasks and keep cool under pressure, working to tight and often changing deadlines;
- experience in content-management systems, as well as with Photoshop;
- a strong affinity for, and good knowledge of, architecture and design.
We’re able to offer you:
- the opportunity to join a dynamic, creative and friendly team;
- a permanent contract with attractive conditions;
- the chance to be part of a brand with an ever-growing international profile.
Does this sound like you? Please send your detailed application, including availability and salary expectations, to firstname.lastname@example.org.