We build the full-stack streaming and publishing suite enabling radio stations worldwide to address and deeply engage their audiences digitally and build a future-proof business. Founded as a corporate start-up of the radio station FluxFM, radiosphere GmbH has been developing an all-in-one audio software for the growing streaming market since 2019.
We are based in the heart of Kreuzberg, Berlin but have a flexible, remote-friendly culture. Diversity and open expression are fundamental to our company. You will work together with a team of dynamic, creative and highly motivated people in a surrounding where you can improve and challenge yourself.
As part of our team, your mission is to apply your creative skills to anything from user interfaces, corporate identity, websites etc. and supporting our designers in pushing our own and our customer’s UI/UX to the next level.
- You helped design amazing user interfaces for our audio-centric applications as part of our design team
- You created design mock ups and communication material
- You evaluated and optimized existing interface components and assisted in creating/updating in-house templates, documents, material
- You owned at least one project and executed it yourself
- You worked closely and communicated openly with engineers, designers and management team
- Studying communication and/or interaction design or bring a similar experience
- Need to do a mandatory internship (university)
- Basic knowledge and great interest in visual design and/or UX/UI
- Familiar in using modern design tools (e.g. Figma, Adobe CC)
- Experiences and interest in motion graphics would be a plus
- A sharp eye for harmonious design and fine details, but you don’t get lost in them
- Hands-on work mentality
- Interpersonal communication skills, in German and English
Join us in building the future of radio!
We are looking forward to receiving your application. Just send us your portfolio, resume and earliest start date.