Design Hotels is an unrivaled global community for design, architecture, culture and the definite source of original experiences. Engage and grow the Design Hotels™ Community qualitatively and build a strong relationship via the Culture journal, social media channels and planning and preparation of targeted and customized digital marketing initiatives. Always with the focus on exciting and insightful stories on design, architecture, art, music, and food within our key topic drivers of responsible travel, conscious destinations, holistic wellbeing, transformative experiences and cultural exchange.
- Opening: January 2022
- Duration: 6 months
- Compensation: EUR 450 gross / month
- The Internship must be a compulsory part of the study program
- Only applications sent before October 30, 2021 can be considered
- Please submit your application online via https://bit.ly/2X9s37K
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Content management and coordinating of visuals & copy and posting on our social media channels
- Supporting the Editorial team on coordinating content production and article upload for the culture magazine on designhotels.com
- Supporting on the production and execution of communications and ad-hoc projects for Design Hotels™ Community engagement
- Performance analysis and reporting via various online analytics tools, such as Google Analytics
- Creating of Keynote presentations for the digital marketing hotel reporting
- Market and competitive research and analysis (community growth, social media engagement)
- Organizational and administrative support of the department
- Preparing meetings, keeping minutes and follow ups
EXPERIENCE & MINDSET
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills, German is not required, native English is a huge plus
- Great communication skills (specifically in English, writing and editing skills)
- Good organizational and prioritization skills (task management)
- Proactive team member that shows initiative
- Proficiency in MS office and experience working with Keynote
- Content Management System experience (bonus, not required)
- Google Analytics experience (bonus, not required)
PERKS & BENEFITS
- A great experience in the niche market of luxury boutique hotels
- Working in a motivated and international team from over 26 countries at the global Headquarters of Design Hotels™ located in the creative Media Spree area in Berlin
- Great benefits at member hotels and brand partners from employee discounts to special offers
- Career development opportunities, internal coachings and trainings, regular feedback
- Flexibility for hybrid working model
ABOUT DESIGN HOTELS
Design Hotels GmbH (www.designhotels.com) is a full-service hospitality consultancy, offering customized services to its member hotels. Under the brand Design Hotels™ the company represents and markets a curated selection of currently more than 300 luxury hotels in over 60 countries. These member hotels are independently owned but united by a commitment to individuality, progressive design, and cultural authenticity. Design Hotels™ embodies the most advanced ideas in the hospitality industry and offers discerning travelers new opportunities and inspiration for both a more conscious travel and lifestyle.
The company has its headquarters in Berlin and branches in Los Angeles, New York, London and Singapore. Since March 2021, Design Hotels GmbH is part of the Marriott International portfolio.
Design Hotels is an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and practice inclusivity. Hiring decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and our business needs only.
Please send your application without a picture.